Monday, March 22, 2010

Blogs that make you go "HAHAHAHAHA"

I don't read many blogs on a regular basis but there are a few that I keep myself updated with.  Some are informative, and some are...well just plain entertaining.  Mostly, their both.  I love to laugh and these always make me giggle no matter what.  If you have the time, take a look, send 'em a message, have a giggle.

Wendi Aarons -   I have absolutly nothing in common with this woman but OMG this gal is F-U-N-N-Y funny! Everytime I get an email telling me she's updated I smile immidiately becasue I know I'll be in for some giggles.

Our Best Bites -  Not only are the gals who run this site funny, they come up with some super tastey treats as well! I've made a ton of different recipes. Check 'em out!

Lolly Chops -  This chic is so adorable! I love DogChops lol! She runs a great craft site and of course she's silly and funny and makes me laugh constantly!

I hope you guys enjoy these blogs as much as I do! :-D

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet- thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the super sweet linky love! I am gonna have to go read Wendi! I have never heard of her before!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Amber! Thanks so much for the mention. I really appreciate it!

    --Wendi
    www.wendiaarons.com

    ReplyDelete