Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello good people of the blogosphere...

It's Friday night (well, Saturday morning really) and I'm laying in bed thinking to myself, "Self, you really should post a blog," and I replied to myself, "but I'm so warm and cozy, I can't get out of bed."

After several minutes of intense, slightly schizophrenic arguing with myself, we were able to come to a compromise. I can post some silly pics from my phone while staying warm and cozy in bed. Here you go world.


Oh man, this just makes me giggle.


Sometimes people just need to be high fived in the face...


My dad is 6"8. My "little" sister is 5"10. My mom is 5"9. I am five feet four inches tall. I am the fun size candy bar.


I may be short but I'm still bad-ass. (that's me on Halloween '09)

No comments:

Post a Comment